Sunday, April 20, 2014

Peek A Boo Alex and Anna Summer PJ pattern review

Let me just start off my saying how much I love Peek A Boo pattern shop! 

I wish I could say it was an unbiased review but....it would be a lie.
I LURVEEE Peek a boo pattern shop:)


So lets get to it!






Pattern Description: Shorts and top pj pattern. Includes short-sleeved and tank style instructions.

Pattern Sizing:6mo-8yrs. For the record, in case you were wondering,
 they are sold all sizes in one pattern!

Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?Exactly like the pattern.

Were the instructions easy to follow?Extremely. Even if you have never sewn with knits it is a breeze.

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?They come together very quickly expecially if your using a serger
I really like the instructions for attaching your bindings.Super quick and comes together so, so, so easy.

Fabric Used:The space ones are actually called Galaxy Scuba Knit from GirlCharlee, which is sadly no longer available. I hope it comes back! 
The other is a knit from NaturesFabrics.com in a bat print((Batman)). Both have regular knit bindings from JoAnns sew classic line.

Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:None, although in the future I may lengthen the legs on the shorts just a couple of inches for my beanpole legged child.

Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?I will certainly be sewing more, I already have fabric for more!
Conclusion: 
I love PAB patterns and will probably be making some muscle tees for my monster with little patch pocket on the chest for normal summer wear soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment